Upon presentation of the respective documents, the employees benefit from additional paid leave on family grounds, expressed in working days, in the following cases:
- the employee's marriage - 3 days;
- the marriage of the employee's child - 1 day;
- adoption of the child - 1 day;
- death of parents, parents-in-law, husband (wife), child- 3 days;
- death of brother / sister; grandfather / grandmother - 1 day;
- parents who have children in grades I and II - 1 day at the beginning of the school year and 1 day at the end of the school year
- the incorporation of a family member in the ranks of the National Army- 1 day.
The mentioned leave is granted strictly during the occurrence of the event and cannot be transferred to another period.